Research & Testing Facility Legacy Monitoring
More than 400 sensors have been installed in the RTF to make it a living demonstration of building system operations and performance. Michael Lilly of GW Scientific is working with us to monitor this data.
The following products will form the basis of the RTF Legacy Monitoring program:
- Report summarizing brainstorming, data gathering, and synthesis efforts
- METADATA Guidelines Manual
- Data Quality Assurance and Quality Control Manual
- Data Network Operations and Maintenance Guide
- report on educational, training, and outreach recommendations
We will optimize the current monitoring plans into a long-term program. What we learn will be combined with recommendations from statewide surveys and brainstorming, and applied to projects around the state. The development of an RTF Legacy Monitoring Program serves as a foundation for evaluating future proposals and funding efforts.
Partners on this Project